Follow us on Facebook
- Sacramento Attorney Danny Brace Defends Neo-Nazi William Planer
- Antifascist Action T-Shirts Are Here!
- When State Repression Hits: Our Official Statement
- June 26th Anniversary: We Vowed To Shut It Down, And We Did.
- June 26th: Resisting State Repression
- Local Anarchist-Turned-Nationalist Takes to Terrorizing Reproductive Health Clinic
- Nazi Crew Responsible for Sacramento Stabbings to Co-Organize Trump March on 3/25
- Fighting Fascism in the Face of State Repression
- One antifascist has thousands of dollars in medical bills still to pay!
- Memorial Fund Launched: Help Us Honor Michael Israel, Fallen YPG Volunteer
- Supporting Each Other And Resisting State Repression
- Update: Supporting The Injured
- June 26th: Our Official Statement
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Join us in remembering the events of June 26th, 2016, when anti-fascists bravely prevented white supremacists from rallying in Sacramento, California. Despite a massive police presence and near-deadly stabbings by neo-nazi skinheads, people from all over Northern California held it … Continue reading
In early March, the California Highway Patrol completed its investigation of the anti-Nazi shutdown that happened in Sacramento last June, forwarding a 2,000-page report to the District Attorney’s Office. Law enforcement is urging the DA to charge 106 individuals … Continue reading